Oh hallelujah! Finally, a wedding vendor where there are no price-inquiry waiting games needed. I'm totally against the frustrating wedding industry norm of being elusive with pricing and am not afraid to post my prices for you online- let the budgeting continue!
Please feel free to use the prices below as a starting point. However, some projects are a bit more custom than others, and if you need exactly 84 Save The Dates, 56 Wedding Invitations, and 31 menu cards, no worries! Please get in touch for an estimate.
For reference, most custom invitation suite orders fall somewhere between $650-$1050. Invitation orders tend to include invitations + envelopes, response cards + envelopes, a small enclosure card, 1+ custom watercolor design(s), and envelope addressing.
Please inquire about items that require a bit more customization-
- Custom watercolor itineraries
- Folded weekend itinerary "guide books"
- Folded wedding invitations with tear-off response postcards
À La Carte Items- Additional add-on items can be included in any package, such as
- Escort cards
- Website cards
- Outer envelopes
- Extra enclosure cards
- Watercolor maps
- Envelope liners (including custom)
- Colored, metallic, or kraft envelopes
- Protective tissue layer
- Wax seals (including custom)
- Blank or printed vellum
- Invitation matting
- Pocket folders
- Backside printing
Envelope Addressing- The fonts for printed envelope addressing can match your invitation fonts
- Guest addressing on invitation envelopes- 1.50 per envelope
- Return addressing on back flap of invitation envelopes- 1.00 per envelope
- Both guest + return addressing on invitation envelopes- 2.00 per envelope
- Return addressing on response card envelopes- 1.00 per envelope
- Inner envelope addressing- 1.00 per envelope
- Felt (130lb)- Luxurious feel and smooth finish, producing a high-quality, timeless option
- Linen (130lb)- Subtle yet luxurious linen pattern, with exceptional print clarity- accepting delicate type well
- Cotton, up charge (118 lb)- Manufactured from 100% pure cotton, blending old world elegance with new world sophistication. Its sumptuous, elegant look and feel is perfectly formulated for high end invitations
Hand Calligraphy- For clients wishing to include calligraphy in their wedding suite, I am happy to refer you over to a preferred local calligrapher, or to send your envelopes to a calligrapher of your choice. Please check with the calligrapher to see how many extra envelopes they require in case of ink splattering etc.
- A minimum order of 25 sets is required
- Custom design fees are determined per project and start at $100.00- ask for a quote!
- Assembly of invitations is $35/hr and is required for orders including wax seals